The mission of the Recreation Department is to provide a wide variety of recreational programs that the residents desire and request along with maintaining recreational property, facilities, and equipment.
The Leominster Recreation Department reserves the right to correct any mistakes in this brochure. We also reserve the right to cancel any program because of low enrollment, poor weather, etc.
It is our goal to offer quality recreational activities for all ages. These activities provide for a cooperative endeavor between the Leominster Recreation Department, the School Department, and the
City of Leominster.
- Doyle Field 206 Priest Street
- Doyle Tennis Courts 171 Priest Street
- Barrett Park 40 Barrett Parkway
- Arthur A. Fournier Park 525 Litchfield Street
- Prospect Park 321 Prospect St.
- Carter Park 125 Main Street
- Third Street Playground 163 Third Street
- Johnson Street Playground 95 Viscoloid Ave.
- Johnny Appleseed School 845 Main Street
- Fallbrook School 25 DeCicco Dr.
- Northwest School 45 Sterns Ave.
- Samoset School 100 DeCicco Dr
- Frances Drake School 95 Viscoloid Ave.
- Southeast Playground 95 Viscoloid Ave.
- Priest St. School 115 Priest Street
- Bennett School 145 Pleasant Street
- Leominster High School 122 Granite Street
- Carter Jr. High Field 261 West Street
- Lassie League Fields 20 Bassett Street
- Bachand Little League Field 140 12th Street
- National Little League 45 Sterns Ave.
- Justin DeSantis Little League 40 Bernice Ave.
- Leominster State Pool 111 Viscoloid Ave.
- Sky View Middle School 500 Kennedy Way
NO Smoking, NO Littering, NO Drinking and NO drugs on Recreation and School Property.
FINES WILL BE IMPOSED!
NO Dogs are allowed at Barrett Park or any fenced in playing area.
The City of Leominster Recreation Department will not prohibit any person’s participation in an activity due to a medical condition or handicap, unless such condition is likely to cause injury to those individuals or other participants in that activity. A participant, who has been notified by a qualified medical professional, that he/she has a medical condition that is likely to cause injury to themselves or other participants, is obligated to inform the Leominster Recreation Department. This should be done at the time of registration and willingly withdraw
from the program and/or activity if requested by the Department. You must also sign a release form for any activity you may be participating in and release the Recreation Department from any responsibility if an accident were to occur.
Register online at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the office at 40 Barrett Parkway,
Leominster. Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registrations are done on a first come first served basis with priority given to Leominster residents. The Recreation Department reserves the right to cap the registrations for any program based on availability of personnel, facilities, or any other factors affecting the programs.
Registration deadlines are set a week or more before the program begins or registrations will end once the program is full.
Please read the program information carefully as some may be different.
***No registrations will be accepted after the deadlines. If we decide that we
can accept a registration after the deadline for any program there will be a
$10.00 late fee charged.
Non-residents wishing to register for a program will be
allowed only if space permits, with a $10.00 increase in fee.
ALL registrations are non-refundable unless the Recreation Department cancels a program.
*A $20 processing fee will be charged if a refund becomes necessary.
*Credit/Debit card convenience fees are non-refundable.
*There is a $25 service charge for all returned checks.
Please make note of these important policies.